Every voice matters. Every community deserves respect. Every challenge has opportunity. We are stronger because we have different perspectives, united by empathy.
Our actions have impact. We hold ourselves to the highest levels of accountability, never losing sight of the ripple effect we have on each other, our customers and the world.
Our fears can't hold us back. In order to venture into the unknown, we need to move forward with curiosity and the ambition to create a better world.
The highly experienced Zephex® team provide a comprehensive range of key support services to customers as an integral part of our offering, including:
- In addition to our own Certificate of Analysis, if required we can facilitate completely independent customer “acceptance testing” to analyse shipments before they are despatched.
- Support in complying with ICH guidelines as confirmed by inspection bodies such as the FDA and MHRA, and in meeting other legislation such as the European F-Gas regulations.
- Skilled analytical and transport engineering services to assist in the specification, design, installation and validation of propellant storage and handling facilities.
- A range of technical support including formulation advice, full regulatory documentation support and analytical methods.
Koura has developed a new, innovative low global warming potential (GWP) medical propellant, introducing Zephex 152a.
Zephex® 152a will reduce the carbon footprint of pressurised metered dose inhalers, bringing about a greater than 90 percent reduction in GWP compared to some current MDI propellants. This will mean over 100 million people with respiratory conditions such as asthma can address any concerns over the carbon footprint of their asthma inhaler.
From the Newsroom
• New HFA 152a production facility will produce low global warming potential (GWP) propellants for pressurised metered dose inhalers (pMDIs). • The new propellant willRead more